Monday, April 11, 2011

K if you LOVE twilight you need to look at this :P

-Bella, I coundn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me...the thought of you, still, white, cold...to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses...it would be unendurable...you are the most important thing to me now, the most important thing to me ever.- Edward Cullen


-Are you refering to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?


-Bella, I coundn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me...the thought of you, still, white, cold...to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses...it would be unendurable...you are the most important thing to me now, the most important thing to me ever.

-Before you my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there where stars - points of light & reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you where gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black.

-Well...I decided that as long as I am going to hell,I might as well do it throughly.

-Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand...
-He called you pretty....that's practically an insult, the way you look right now. You're much more than beautiful

-I brought to the prom.. because I don't want you to miss anything. I don't want my presence to take anything away from you, if I can help it. I want you to be human. I want your life to continue as it would have if I'd died in nineteen-eighteen like I should have.

-You are my life now.
why do you nelive the lie, but not the truth?
take care of my heart iv left it with you
as long as you need me, ill be here.
friends dont let friends drive drunk...i intoxicate you.
how could somthing so small be so annoying?

-'i promise to love you forever--every single dat of forever. Will you marry me?

-You see Bella, I was always that boy. In my world, I was already a man. I wasn't looking for love- No, I was far too eager to be the soldier for that; I thought of nothing but the idealized gloryof the war that they were selling prospective draftee's. hten- but ihad found, I was going to say if i had found someone but that wont do. If I found you there isn't a doubt in my mind how I would have proceeded. I was that boy, who would have- as soon as i discovered that you were what I was looking fo- gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. I would have wanted you for eternity even when the world didn't have quite the same connotations

-How can I put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you, and will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy..

-Look after my heart---I've left it with you



I <3 him :P


No comments:

Post a Comment